- Environmental Testing, Monitoring, Assessment and Remediation
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I/II) including Transaction Screens and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Property Condition Assessments
- Environmental Consulting/Engineering
- Spill Prevention and Countermeasure Control (SPCC) Plans
- MDE Third-Party Underground Storage Tanks and Steel Tank Institute (STI) SP001 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspections
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Underground/Aboveground Storage Tank Services and Management
- Belly Tanks
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management
- Spill Response
- Health and Safety Compliance including Facility Surveys
- Project Management and Oversight
- Storm Water Permitting and Management
- Litigation Support
- Additional Environmental Services
We work with our clients to assist with the proper handling and disposal of a variety of regulated hazardous and non-hazardous compounds including: industrial wastes, flammables, corrosives, toxics, oils, heavy metals, re-actives, peroxide formers, lead paint, mercury, asbestos-containing materials, PCB's, fluorescent light and ballasts, and lead-acid batteries. AEEG, LLC implements project goals by working to meet and exceed client expectations in the following ways:
The AEEG quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) program specifies general QA/QC procedures that will be followed for activities completed during the course of investigation work. Details of site activities are recorded in field log books and/or field sampling forms and samples are collected under chain-of-custody protocols. As data is received and processed, it is reduced, analyzed and presented in a useful manner that presents a model of the investigations, supplemented by tables, charts, maps, cross sections and models as necessary. Strict adherence to QA/QC protocols are strictly enforced.
Project Management - Provide superior consulting to present the scientific data in a way to fit the regulatory environment and client goals, while continuing to be protective and respectful of the community, human health and the environment. All the while remaining fiscally responsible.
Data Collection - Work in an efficient and professional manner to collect the necessary data using defendable methods. Review and present the data in an easily understood format using established QA/QC methods. Analyze and report the findings in a manner that balances project goals with regulatory requirements.
Communication - Consistently and effectively communicate the project timeline, on-site events and activities, specified work plans or tasks and any and all challenges that develop throughout the process with the client.
Experience - Personnel have completed numerous contracting, environmental compliance, engineering, investigation and remediation projects.