environmental consulting/Engineering services
AEEG, LLC has a documented history of successful work in the States of Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware; the District of Columbia; and the Commonwealth of Virginia. Our experienced personnel discuss project specifics, know the end goal, and have a plan before starting work on-site. Any changes to the scope are communicated and/or we improvise, adapt and overcome new situations as they arise. AEEG, LLC is highly trained and qualified to manage and solve environmental challenges.
- Development and implementation of field sampling programs
- Air and water discharge permitting
- Pilot testing
- Landfill testing
When it comes to merging engineering skills into due diligence, site redevelopment, site characterization, permitting, AST/UST closure and installation, remedial investigation, and remediation projects we have the engineering capabilities to assist with these projects. We are a licensed engineering firm with the State of Maryland and have Professional Engineering licenses in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Traffic Control/Lane Closures
- Sediment and Erosion Control Plans
- Well Point Installations-Dewatering
- Value Engineering
- Remediation System Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Optimization – Pump and Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, Air Sparge and combination technologies
- Expert Testimony